Biometrics for Government & Law Enforcement, 27 February - 01 March 2019, Washington D.C.
Identity has become a core vehicle that enables governments, commercial enterprises and individuals to conduct a diversity of business functions such as financial transactions, transit across national borders, enforce laws, secure infrastructure and access personal and government devices.
Current advances and topics will include:
- Identity enterprises and enhancing the exchange of data with security, storage and network connectivity
- Tools & applications to support vetting and verifying identities
- Automating processes to enhance speed, accuracy and force protection capabilities
- Developing user friendly technology to support force protection and operations
- Advancements in interoperable multimodal systems to support operations
- Delivering state-of-the-art policing capabilities to support law enforcement operation